Marketing like you mean it!

 In Uncategorized


Marketing – Why is it so important for small business?

Franchises are popular these days, everyone wants to own a 7-11, a McDonalds, Perkins or Subway but not everyone has the cash on hand needed to pay the fees for the training & construction of the brand new structures to the standards these major corporations are looking for in their franchisees these days. Franchises are designed to be turnkey, they come with a playbook that outlines everything you should and shouldn’t do to success and make the highest profit margins possible, they require an initial upfront investment, like any business would, but they also require royalties, which many people complain about, but that’s what they are buying into and most people fail to even realize where these royalties go. For all the major franchises, a large majority of that money goes to marketing of some sort, whether it’s national or regional TV ads, Social Media campaigns or highway billboards, the money is spent on marketing to help drive customers to their local franchisees businesses.

How it all breaks down? Typical royalties for franchises vary between 1% up to higher than 5% of gross revenue. This money is specifically designated for marketing purposes. A portion of these fees, estimated at 30% average, is then used for resources such as staff. That leaves about 70% of the remainder to be spent directly on the marketing efforts itself. These major companies and successful and most of the franchisees are seeing consistent improvements in revenue and it all comes down to good marketing.

If your business is generating $1,000,000 a year in revenue, are you currently spending at least $10,000 a year on marketing and advertising? Are you prepared to spend up to $50,000 a year? If these numbers are starting to scare you, they shouldn’t. They explain why McDonalds has a consistent line of cars at the drive thru during lunchtime every day, it explains why Subway has a line out the door. They will lead to increased revenue, and your marketing costs will quickly pay for themselves!

What we do! Think of us as your newly hired marketing team, a whole team of resources dedicated to making your business stand out. All for less than hiring one marketing representative. We design and build websites, We manage social media services, We are photographers and videographers. We’ll even develop and coordinate TV and print advertisements when appropriate.

What’s Next? Not every relationship always works out, but thats why we are here to help. We want to learn everything we can about your business to see if we will be a good fit for each other. There are tons of way we can market your business without paying for third party services, such as posting for free on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook on a daily basis. But the most efficient methods involve spending some money on external services, such as leasing a billboard, promoting a post on Facebook to reach thousands of viewers or running an ad campaign on TV!  These are all things that we take into account when working with you to determine a budget for your business, we are completely transparent in our fees and pass our third party fees directly to you without any markup. Being effective when marketing is important, which is why we do not offer A La Carte services, we only offer a complete package, which is customized based on the type of business you own. We are here to help, let us work for you!

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search